YOGA FOR OSTOMATES, CROHN’s DISEASE, COLITIS (IBD/IBS)
This ONLINE VIRTUAL class series is adaptable for every-body, nurturing, slow-paced with plenty of modifications. Suitable for anyone with an ostomy or IBD.
- Learn how to modify poses depending where your ostomy is, surgery sites or how active IBD is
- Enhance mobility and strength
- Reap the benefits of restorative somatic practices
- Learn soothing and powerful breathing exercises
- Relax the entire body systems
- Ease the many stresses from disease – physically, mentally and emotionally
- Feel empowered through affirmations and healing visualization,
- Gain confidence and how to belong in you body
- Be supported through this online community
- 24 hour replay to give flexibility to take the class at a time that works for you
How it works:
- Weekly live 1 hour class via Zoom
- 24 Hour Replay access gives flexibility to take class at a time that works for you
- Time for introductions and questions
- Payment via Venmo or Paypal
Yoga for people with Ostomies, Crohn’s disease and Colitis (IBD/IBS). Please contact Elaine directly for information about future Yoga series in 2021 or for individual yoga.
When: LIVE ZOOM YOGA classes TIME TBA
Replay zoom link is valid for 24 hours so you can do it at a time that works in your schedule.
Investment: Payment via Venmo/Paypal (if you need more options let me know).
How it works: When you register for the series you will receive a link to that weeks yoga class.
Classes are via Zoom which is very easy to use.
If you are unable to join at the live time, then a link to the recording will be sent and available to view for 24 hours
Even though it’s virtual, you still feel like you are in a supportive community. There will be time to chat before and after class on zoom.
If you are interested please email me directly to register and for more information. Elaine@elaineorourke.com
It is highly recommended to sign up for the 4 week class series. Single sessions are also available but you still need to sign up in advance.
Please contact me if you want more information, have questions or to register.
Grab your free guides:
YouTube: Elaine O’Rourke Yoga, Ostomy, IBD